Yes. However, we advise against using low-pass Whole Genome Sequencing data to learn about your health. While an accuracy of ~99% might seem very high, some results will be erroneous if many genetic variants are interpreted and traits predicted. Please purchase clinical-grade Whole Genome sequencing from Nebula Genomics or other sequencing providers if you want to learn about your health.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take to receive sequencing results?
- Can I invest in or partner with Nebula Genomics?
- When will High-Coverage Whole Genome sequencing become available?
- Can I use the Nebula platform if I live outside of United States?
- How is my data protected?
- Can I use third party software or services to analyze my genomic data?
- Will you also give me my genomic data?
- How accurate are the results that I will receive?
- What results will I receive if I sequence my genome?
- Who is behind Nebula Genomics?