High-Coverage (Clinical-grade) Whole Genome Sequencing will hopefully be available before the end of 2019, if not sooner!
Articles in this section
- How long does it take to receive sequencing results?
- Can I invest in or partner with Nebula Genomics?
- When will High-Coverage Whole Genome sequencing become available?
- Can I use the Nebula platform if I live outside of United States?
- How is my data protected?
- Can I use third party software or services to analyze my genomic data?
- Will you also give me my genomic data?
- How accurate are the results that I will receive?
- What results will I receive if I sequence my genome?
- Who is behind Nebula Genomics?