We use blockchain technology and multi-party access control, which means your data is encrypted with multiple keys, and those keys are held by different parties. This gives you full control over your data and makes data sharing transparent. For example, you may choose to be informed every time a researcher requests access to your data, and you can deny any such request. To protect the data that you decide to share, we will make sure that your data is anonymized and we will furthermore limit researchers’ access to it by implementing distributed, privacy-preserving computing.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take to receive sequencing results?
- Can I invest in or partner with Nebula Genomics?
- When will High-Coverage Whole Genome sequencing become available?
- Can I use the Nebula platform if I live outside of United States?
- How is my data protected?
- Can I use third party software or services to analyze my genomic data?
- Will you also give me my genomic data?
- How accurate are the results that I will receive?
- What results will I receive if I sequence my genome?
- Who is behind Nebula Genomics?