The accuracy of your results will depend on whether you choose low-pass or clinical-grade Whole Genome Sequencing. Low-pass sequencing reads out your genome at a lower depth than clinical-grade sequencing (0.4x vs. 30x average coverage). The results obtained from low-pass sequencing data have an accuracy of ~99%, while clinical-grade sequencing produces results that are >99.99% accurate. Low-pass sequencing is much more affordable than clinical-grade sequencing, yet it generates thousands of times more data than the outdated technologies our competitors offer at similar prices.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take to receive sequencing results?
- Can I invest in or partner with Nebula Genomics?
- When will High-Coverage Whole Genome sequencing become available?
- Can I use the Nebula platform if I live outside of United States?
- How is my data protected?
- Can I use third party software or services to analyze my genomic data?
- Will you also give me my genomic data?
- How accurate are the results that I will receive?
- What results will I receive if I sequence my genome?
- Who is behind Nebula Genomics?