We are different from our competitors in three major ways. First, Nebula Genomics is strongly focused on privacy and transparency: We enable our users to retain control of their personal genomic data and share it securely. Second, we make personal genome sequencing more affordable: We shift the sequencing costs to researchers and enable people to get compensated for data sharing. Third, we provide more accurate and comprehensive analysis: Our next-generation sequencing technology can read out whole genomes, while most of our competitors use outdated technologies that would capture only a tiny percentage of your genetic information.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take to receive sequencing results?
- Can I invest in or partner with Nebula Genomics?
- When will High-Coverage Whole Genome sequencing become available?
- Can I use the Nebula platform if I live outside of United States?
- How is my data protected?
- Can I use third party software or services to analyze my genomic data?
- Will you also give me my genomic data?
- How accurate are the results that I will receive?
- What results will I receive if I sequence my genome?
- Who is behind Nebula Genomics?