Researchers can use genomic data to understand the causes of diseases and develop new drugs. We created Nebula to accelerate genomic data generation, incentivize data sharing, and make large datasets easily accessible on a single network. By making genomic data available to researchers, we want to help advance medicine and improve healthcare.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take to receive sequencing results?
- Can I invest in or partner with Nebula Genomics?
- When will High-Coverage Whole Genome sequencing become available?
- Can I use the Nebula platform if I live outside of United States?
- How is my data protected?
- Can I use third party software or services to analyze my genomic data?
- Will you also give me my genomic data?
- How accurate are the results that I will receive?
- What results will I receive if I sequence my genome?
- Who is behind Nebula Genomics?